Lowcountry Hospitals are in need of medical supplies. If you would like to help…here is how.
ITEMS NEEDED: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) like masks, gloves, and goggles are in short supply nationwide.
*N95 masks *Surgical masks *Protective eyewear *Face guards and shields *Sterile gloves *Hand sanitizer *Industrial cleaning wipes *Thermometers (all kinds) *Toilet paper *Hydroxychloroquine *Azithromycin *Ethanol *200 proof USP-grade alcohol
MUSC DROP OFF LOCATION AND PROCEDURE:
- 4295 Arco Lane, Charleston SC, 29418
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- MUSC employees can drop off donations on the 8th floor of the Main Hospital extension.
- Certain types of supplies must be verified as sterile/authentic.
- Healthcare workers at MUSC are not currently using hand sewn masks, but they are still accepting donations.
- To donate money, visit the MUSC giving website, or call (843) 792-2678.
- To speak with someone about your donation, contact email@example.com
TRIDENT HEALTH DROP OFF PROCEDURE:
- Prior to making a donation, please contact renee.finley@HCAhealthcare.com
- Drop off time and place will be coordinated on a case by case basis
- Items must be sealed and in original packaging.
- Trident is currently not accepting homemade masks.
ROPER ST. FRANCIS HEALTHCARE DROP OFF PROCEDURE:
- 9165 University Blvd., Suite 200 in North Charleston
- Donations can be delivered Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Items must be sealed and in their original packaging.
- No appointment or pre-approval is needed. If you have questions, please email Covid19Donations@rsfh.com.